Sunday 7 April 2013

Warui Koto Shitai

Hi! I'm a Fujoshi~ Like a seriously perverted Fujoshi~ :P <3

So I'm planning to make videos for the entire Warui series with their drama CDs~ I also plan to make different Drama CDs with Eng Scans~ At least the ones without videos for them <3
I only make these videos for MY entertainment as I can't find certain drama CDs with English scans~
DON'T BOTHER CLICKING ANY OF THOSE LINKS~ THEY DON'T WORK ANYMORE~
So far, I've made:

Warui Koto Shitai part 1 Drama CD with Eng Scans~
Warui Koto Shitai part 2 Drama CD with Eng Scans~
Warui Koto Shitai part 3 Drama CD with Eng Scans~
Warui Koto Shitai part 4 Drama CD with Eng Scans~
Warui Koto Shitai part 5 Drama CD with Eng Scans~
Warui Koto Shitai part 6 Drama CD with Eng Scans~
Warui Koto Shitai part 7 Drama CD with Eng Scans~
Warui Koto Shitai part 8 Drama CD with Eng Scans~
Warui Koto Shitai part 9 Drama CD with Eng Scans~
Warui Koto Shitai part 10 Drama CD with Eng Scans~
The playlist for this can be found here

I'm planning to make the entire Warui series drama CD with English scans~

I don't own anything and...
PLEASE SUPPORT THE AUTHOR BY BUYING HER MANGA/DRAMA CD!


No comments:

Post a Comment