Saturday 13 April 2013

Youtube hates me now :T

Urghhhhh~ Youtube has banned me for about 6 months... Anyway, I decided that I should just either upload everything on dailymotion... or... embed the videos using jw player~ I prefer the second option~ sooooo... I'm going to do that~

I've got less than a month until my first exam and so... I'm studying hard instead of doing things I'm not supposed to during exam period. Be back on the 14th of May as that's the last day for exams... Hopefully, I would be a NEET and just stay at home and do these videos~ I love this series so... I'm excited~ ohhh yeah, I heard that Mujihi Na Anata (3-2) with Kuon and Nanao is going to be released this June~ So I'll be waiting~ *stalk stalk*

For now, revision... well more like learning... it's technically not revision if I haven't learnt it... :x

No comments:

Post a Comment